Friday, January 28, 2011

Fresh it's so fresh!


Since one can't and certainly musn't spend a whole lifetime pining and dwelling on the same things, here is a selection a few pics I took this year and like, to refresh the atmosphere.
You may click to enlarge...One of the good sides of Zürich I discovered just before leaving. Will explore it more when I go back! :o)
I love that sign. For those who don't understand German, it reads:
"Wildlife must remain untouched here. Please do not enter."
HaHa! So the Swiss DO possess a sense of humour!!

INTERMISSION

About an hour later:
I am currently learning to use the program IRFANVIEW.
For those who know me and my computer skills, you may rofl at the idea of me fuming and not getting very far, despite spending precious (very many) minutes trying to be proactive.FYI, (Einar, for example) the only reason why I am not utterly brilliant at computering ... is just that I never learned.. (as Lady Catherine de Burgh said wink wink mum!)
*sigh*, and consequently, the path to computer science seems as clear to me as this signpost.Also, talking about fuming, about a week ago, I decided it was about time for me to stop drinking coffee (I usually drink a minimum of two pots a day, culminating at around 5 litres (just kidding))
But still.
So for the first time in over 10 years probably, I have spent more than two days without my daily dose.

"But why?" I hear you ask... "Does it make you feel any better?"
The answer, as of now, is a plain NO. Sorry, but not really.

However I feel free as a Breton flying deer Yeah right.

However I am taking the opportunity to test the measure of (my) psychological dependance to coffee, versus actual physical dependance to coffeine.

Conclusion so far: since I haven't bitten anyone's head off so far, but am slowly starting to act as a monomaniac, mentionning the C word a minimum of 20 times a day, I guess I am proving to be slightly psychodependant.

Oh well, could be worse.
I'll just have to switch to air coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just finished my large dunkin donuts coffee and am thinking of you not having any "pitty" do love the pictures and sence of humor still hope you and the family are well FWAFS love rc