Monday, December 28, 2009

Meira myndir frá Taranaki, Nýja-Sjálandi

He he.. a graceful piece of expression from the Okato Butcher on subject Xmas.. much as I and my twisted sense of humour enjoyed the pun, I wonder what my chickenbuddy made of it.. looks rather sceptical I'd say, hey??

(NB: maybe I've been here too long already, I already started saying "ey" - the local equivalent of "mate" in Oz- at the end of every second sentence..)


As you may have noticed, I enjoy taking pics of flowers at the moment, and because I think they are rather beautiful (the flallas, not the pics) I would just like to share them with you. Because after all, Christmas is all about sharing, ey?
Little starfish I found on the beach on Christmas eve. Yup, I went swimming, and it was NICE! (and wet)

The sheepbuddy (friend of Comrade Chicken) I was sheepsitting


Mount T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you like the food it seems like the chicken and sheep are a little afraid of you anyway the flowers are very beautiful have fun be safe fwafs rc

Val said...

OMG!
Emma, I lost your Blog in the middle of my gogle reader, and am just catching up now.
Great to "see" you enjoying the " down under" summer.
hope everything is going smoothly, and you are enjoying every bit.
Good to know that one of us is on the warm side of the world, and looks like you keep having fun.

Take care, stay safe

Will be back in here asap...
off to catch up reading the last post.

Val

PS : te verification word to add my message in is " apero" ;-) this is fun, ey? ;-) tchin