Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nihil nove sub soli

Yup, comme le titre l'indique..

It's now almost 3 am and as usual (now you ALL know) I am heavily procrastinating, like I've been doing pretty much the last week or so (make that 2 for honesty)
This is all because I am flying again tomorrow, you understand.
Not a big fan of.
Yet I have to say, I'm becoming increasingly relaxed in the face of imminent departure. Maybe it's corollary to the fact that I am starting to shed my stuff all over the place. Like I can't be bothered to take it, so it doesn't matter if I forget half.

Damn.
This time, I am leaving my bicycle at Vero's, and also (fousk) as I have found very recently, my leatherman (sh....) and a few items including bicycle tool, which would have been useful, seeing as I DO intend, oh yes I do, to get me a new bike when I get there.

Mum says I'm like a sailor, except it's not a man I have in every port, but a bike.
Actually, there might be something to it.. One in La Serena (a port) one in Trois-Rivieres, I'm pretty sure Betton could count as a port as well, since the canal goes through there.. yeah.

So yes, I'm *supposed* to be packing.
*cough*

Instead I'm gonna tell you what I've been doing lately (thanks for listening btw)
I went up to Chicoutimi and Jonquière and Saint-Félicien to see Louis and his parents (coucou!!! :o) )
In Jonquière I did a lot of nothinging, and I started to get a dirty cough (cheers Aranha) and turn totally paranoid because of I will not name it 'cause we've talked about it too much recently and no I'm not getting a vaccine.
I also went to a few capoeira classes. Nice!! :o)
Actually I really liked them there.
Back in Quebec I saw Oli, Mathieu and Annick Louis' bro and bro's choice, and Marc et Marie whom we had traveled with in Peru :o)
All very social, all very nice!!!
It was great, intense and ueberemotional for me.


Tiger and René Lévesque

This verrue dans le paysage is a present from France to Quebec city.
I wonder how they dared.

And yeah, tomorrow, flight to Toronto, then LA if they let me in (don't want to jinx it, but well..) then Auckland.
I got to Canada on September the 23rd, and what with being in Newfoundland and Guatemala, only spent a month in QC altogether, waaaaaaaaay too short after all the time I'd waited to come back, and going already! I feel I only did half of what I'd meant to..
Ach never mind. Hopefully I will be back, and it's time for a change.. :o)

Bye bye squirrelitos!! Oh yeah, and by the by, I almost forgot this.. when Flo came this summer, she made a few vids of the choir I was singing in.. I just uploaded a few to youtube, you can check them out here if interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/raawhat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed the chats, wish i had more time to spend on line "work sucks" but as you know it pays the bills. hope your flights are nice and un-eventfull keep up the blog as i find you very "interesting" maybe theirs a better word for you but remember what i do for a living short,sweet,and loud work best..haha God bless you and keep you safe. FWAFS love rc