Friday, November 26, 2010

As customary...

Yes yes, as usual for me before any form of departure, I am heavily procrastinating.

Usually this is the moment I start a stamp collection, gathering all of the envelopes lying around my room (quite a few in general) and steaming them off etc etc.

Now whilst I was in Switzerland I only got one letter, so I can hardly use this as an excuse, however, it very conveniently snowed last night, allowing me to build a snowman instead.
Flying off to Sweden in a few hours to see some friends, yay! :o)

Ah yes, and just for the fun of it, this is the pic of (most of) the wool I bought here.3 cheers for compulsive buying :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make a lovely snowman where you in france i ate alot of turkey and pie for thanksgiving maybe you should think about that holiday while your jet setting around

Anonymous said...

Fallegar húfur! Sætur snjókarl!
Bestu kveðjur, Ólöf.