Monday, February 15, 2010

Ok.

Yes, I WILL write when I have time and inspiration.
Just so you know, and since a few of you have been asking, I'm fine, just still living in that place where they still haven't heard of computers, jazz or chocolate, but I'll get to it at some point.

I'm still living at my friend Paul's place. Now I'm working 5 days a week so it's not as easy to get out as it has been the last month or so (hence my non-writing, also..) but here are a few pics of the last 2 trips we made. We took the truck and the canoe to Mokau to have a play on the river.. Naes!! :o)

See if you can spot the truck on pics? Should be easy in the last ones.

Anyway, catch youse soon. :o)
Mokau



A new hat I "invented" after seeing an inspiring model at parihaka. And I'm talking of the hat.



Mokau







2 comments:

Val said...

Emma,
your shots are just wondeful!
LOve to hear that you have been travelling around, but how could it has been otherwise, with you hu?
The landscape look... terrific! wow,
and you hat... this is a great one.
I love to come over and read about your news, I finally add you blog in my G reader, so, there is no way I miss your new post.
Enjoy your life, have fun at work ( as much as possible) keep in touch with computer and communication ( we need news) and take care!

XOXO
val

LOL : The validation password is : ADFARA ( Að fara???)

Anonymous said...

YOU FIND THE COOLEST PLACES TAKE FWAFS RC